Monday, May 21, 2012

Mociun = Love

MOCIUN.  What can I tell you, I'm totally smitten!  I absolutely love her jewelry design and textiles.  Caitlin Mociun studied textile design at Rhode Island School of Design and is now designing textiles, clothes and jewelry.  I first came across her jewelry which is absolutely beautiful, modern and feminine with a touch of whimsy.  It is completely crush worthy.





 
Below are some of her print designs, I really like her use of geometric patterns juxtaposed with organic elements and color to make a statement:




All above images taken from mociun.com

  

I also read her blog religiously and find it absolutely inspiring.  I love her point of view and design sensibility.  See more of what makes Mociun tick at http://mociun.tumblr.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment