Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Warm Midwest Welcome!


Pillsbury V1 - Blue (4rd Edition), Adam Truman www.adamtruman.com
Greetings from chilly Minneapolis! I am a midwest girl born and raised, and proud of it. Let me tell you, Minneapolis isn't just fly over country anymore... Once the flour milling capital of the United States, we are now overflowing with creativity and a hotbed of design - everything from furniture, art, graphic design and music. I want to share my favorite local design finds as well as some of my own personal favorites.
I am an interior designer by background and by heart! I studied design at the University of Minnesota and in Copenhagen, Denmark. I love all things design and can't keep it to myself any longer! I'm bringing you design inspirations of all kinds with a little Minneapolis flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment