Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trend: A Touch of Green

Its mid January in Minnesota and EVERYTHING is brown!  I need a little green to get me through the winter.  Here are some of the things I am loving to bring the outdoors inside in a trend savy way:



I love these options from West Elm!  They especially the bottom image from designer Shane Powers - a great modern way to add green without taking up much space.  Instant art installation!!



These images are from an Etsy shop called SucculentDESIGNS where Patti, an Arizona grower will send you a kit with everything you need for you to put together your own glass ball terrarium, centerpiece or even sell you the individual succulents so you can create your own.  I have to say, this is one of my new favorite shops on Etsy!  She has great product and it's very well priced.

The thing I really love about the glass terrarium planters is the endless posibillities!  You can really take any glass container (think up-cycling!), add some plants, soil, moss and a quick google search for inspiration... The sky is the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment